RMV Policies / Junior Operator Provisions:
1. Students under 18 must have completed a drivers education course, and must be certified.
2. Junior Operators must have held their valid permit for 6 months before road test date.
3. Student must have fulfilled the 40 hour supervised driving with a parent.
4. You must have your valid Massachusetts Permit on your person.
5. Please have the following fees ready for the RMV:
A. Road test fee: $20.00
B. Class D license fee: $50.00
These fees can be paid in cash or by one check for $70.00.
Checks should be made payable to RMV or prepay fees using the RMV's telecenter 1-866-627-7768.
Grand Prix Policies:
1. The road test application, payment, and the bottom of the sponsorship form must be returned to the office before your road test date to reserve the car and the instructor.
2. Please keep the top half so that there will be no misunderstanding of policies and procedures.
3. You must provide your own ride to and from the RMV.
4. No reservation made without payment.
5. No refund will be given if canceled with less than 48 hours notice or by Friday for a Monday appointment. There is no refund if you don't show up for our warm-up lesson.