RMV Policies / Junior Operator Provisions:
1. Students under 18 must have completed a drivers education course, and must be certified.
2. Junior Operators must have held their valid permit for 6 months before road test date.
3. Student must have fulfilled the 40 hour supervised driving with a parent.
4. You must have your valid Massachusetts Permit on your person.
5. Please have the following fees ready for the RMV:
A. Road test fee: $35.00
B. Class D license fee: $50.00
Checks should be made payable to RMV or prepay fees using the RMV's telecenter 1-866-627-7768 or visit http://www.massrmv.com/payroadtest
Grand Prix Policies:
1. The road test application, payment, and the bottom of the sponsorship contract must be returned to the office before your road test date to reserve the car and the instructor.
2. Please keep the top half so that there will be no misunderstanding of policies and procedures.
3. You must provide your own ride to and from the RMV.
4. No reservation made without payment.
5. No refund will be given if canceled with less than two weeks notice. There is no refund if you don't show up for our warm-up lesson. If you choose not to go on your road test for any reason, Grand Prix must be the one to cancel the road test or you forfeit all right to a sponsorship refund.
6. Tests are booked on a first come first served basis based on the RMV's test availability. Road tests at the RMV book 8 weeks in advance generally. Grand Prix will only schedule tests at the South Yarmouth RMV.